About the Course
QuickBooks is the leading accounting software package on the market. Allied's
comprehensive Professional QuickBooks Course will teach you the fundamentals
of QuickBooks from the comfort of your own home. With Allied, you have the
your own study schedule and complete your QuickBooks course at your own pace.
Allied makes learning QuickBooks quick and simple.
Allied's Professional QuickBooks Course comes complete with:
- Computer Accounting with QuickBooks® 2014, 16th Edition, Donna Kay, McGraw-Hill, 2015 with Student Data Files CD for QuickBooks® 2014 and Intuit® QuickBooks® Accountant 2014 trial Software CD
- 8 Required Lessons; 4 Optional Lessons
- Multiple-Choice Online Quizzes
- Online Final Exam - 50 multiple-choice questions, practical exercises
- Open-Book Final Exam - No proctor required!
Allied's Professional QuickBooks Course has 8 comprehensive lessons
which provide "hands
on" instruction on the following topics:
- Navigate in QuickBooks
- Customize the Chart of Accounts to suit specific business needs
- Use QuickBooks to record deposits, create checks, and reconcile bank statements
- Record customer transactions, including sales and customer payments
- Create invoices
- Create purchase orders
- Record items and bills received from vendors
- Use QuickBooks to process payroll
- Transfer billable time to specific sales invoices
- Create and print employee paychecks
- Use QuickBooks to create various practical reports and graphs
- Create a trial balance
- Record adjusting entries in the QuickBooks journal
- Use QuickBooks’ EasyStep Interview feature to set up a new company in QuickBooks
- Record and review data for new customers, vendors, and items
The Support You Need
From start to finish, Allied's Professional QuickBooks Course will show you
how to use QuickBooks to complete accounting tasks quickly and more accurately.
has fully-staffed Student Support and Education Support Departments to assist
you throughout your entire course and to ensure your Allied experience is beneficial
The Online Course allows you to complete the multiple
choice assignments as well as the midterm quiz online. The
online version also gives you full access to your online progress
report where you can track your course assignments and quizzes.
The Allied Advantage
Allied is dedicated to your success! From the moment you enroll
we are eager to assist in your learning experience. Our student
support services are available via phone, fax, and internet. The
student service staff is trained to answer any question and solve
any problem just like a one-on-one tutoring session! We will assist
in your learning process from beginning to end!
Change Your Life Today
Your education is far more than just an important part of your future.
You have an outstanding opportunity to increase your level of knowledge
and in turn, increase your personal value in the business world.
Start down the road to your success!
Click Here to View Allied's Credentials
Click Here For Free Information
Click Here To Enroll Now